Trying To Conceive Support Group
Whether you are just beginning your journey to create your family, or you have been trying for a few months, the TTC community will provide you with a group of like minded people who can help. It takes up to a year for the average fertile couple to achieve a successful pregnancy, and here at DailyStrength you will find information and support while you are waiting for...
zombieunicorn
Okay, so I have always been regular. I know after a mc it can take 6 mths for your cycles to go back to normal. I had a d&c in September and around Halloween is when my firsg af came to town. Well before the mc and now they have been regular even down to the same consistency and time of day. Well, now it's been two days and nada. I have symptoms, but idk if they're just phantom or not. My cycle is 24days so idk if that can factor anything. Also, idk when I OD either. I tried not focusing on that. Ugh, I'm not getting my hopes yet. But fingers crossed.
Nellysgirl
It is possible that it's too soon for an HPT to show up, especially when you have a short cycle. There's also the possibility your cycle is just off, since almost anything and everything can do that, such as stress, diet change, etc. I do hope tho that it's the first scenerio :-) Good luck!
zombieunicorn
Thanks for the response. I really hope that is it the first scenario too, but we will see. I'm hoping to get to the drs soon, and get a blood test. I had another follow-up appt monday but have to reschedule due to work. Ugh!
deleted_user
I hope its just too early to test. I'm kinda in the same boat. My period was due today & I tested. BFN. But my nipples have been aching and sore since Wednesday night. But there is no sign of AF coming. Hmm.
zombieunicorn
Update: I started today. Oh well, guess dust yourself off, and try again?
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...