Sexual Abuse Support Group
Sexual abuse is a relative cultural term used to describe sexual relations and behavior between two or more parties which are considered criminally and/or morally offensive. Different types of sexual abuse involve: Non-consensual, forced physical sexual behavior such as rape, incest or sexual assault, or psychological forms of abuse, such as verbal sexual behavior or...
needeester
Hey all,
I am new to the group and have a issue that has been bugging me. I don't know if this is the right place to start this discussion. So I apologize in advance
Ok so here it goes. Recently I was "smoking", and had an interesting experience that I hadn't before. Weird images and sensations started popping in to my head. I had flashes of looking through rungs of a banister or bars on a window or a wall with a runged cut out ( hard to describe).
Also me and my boy were messing around and certain sensations (such as slightly cold fingers) kept making these images flash in my head. I all of a sudden had a feeling like these were all connected. That I was remembering something that happened to me when I was little.
Has anyone else had any recalled, blocked or forgotten memories while high?
I have always had the suspicion that I was subject to some kind sexual assault. I would have very graphic dreams as a kid, and was very sexually curious with friends. Though I had never been exposed to porn or magazines ect.
I am just trying to figure out some thing about myself. Sounds strange I know. Just think it might all be connected to my cutting.
I am new to the group and have a issue that has been bugging me. I don't know if this is the right place to start this discussion. So I apologize in advance
Ok so here it goes. Recently I was "smoking", and had an interesting experience that I hadn't before. Weird images and sensations started popping in to my head. I had flashes of looking through rungs of a banister or bars on a window or a wall with a runged cut out ( hard to describe).
Also me and my boy were messing around and certain sensations (such as slightly cold fingers) kept making these images flash in my head. I all of a sudden had a feeling like these were all connected. That I was remembering something that happened to me when I was little.
Has anyone else had any recalled, blocked or forgotten memories while high?
I have always had the suspicion that I was subject to some kind sexual assault. I would have very graphic dreams as a kid, and was very sexually curious with friends. Though I had never been exposed to porn or magazines ect.
I am just trying to figure out some thing about myself. Sounds strange I know. Just think it might all be connected to my cutting.
deleted_user
i actually smoke to relax so i don't have flashbacks but i know what its like to have a flashback period so i can relate. i know what you mean by hard to describe but I understand what you mean when you say that its hard to describe but you know that it means something.
deleted_user
I've smoked a couple times but it brings out the worst panic attacks in me, so I swore off it for good.
deleted_user
yes, I've also smoked to relax, or smoked to free my inhibitions so that i could journal more freely about the abuse. I think it was your brain telling you that you are ready to start exploring this more...especially since you've already suspected.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...