Self-Injury Support Group
Whether you or someone you know or love struggles with self-injury, this is the community to discuss your experience, find support, meet others going through the same, and get advice on how to stop. Working together, we can help find alternative coping skills to reduce the urge to self-harm.
hlep
i need to get my anger out on some thing but i whant to myself but they trying to take it away my therpist is telling me i need to stop or else
e4now
u can take it out on me....wanna talk?
Catlovers141
i take naps. It makes you feel slightly refreshed after you wake up and helps you escape during the time where you are sleeping. I'm open for a chat anytime. I'd love to hear from you. Take care. =]
radykiel
try taking a walk, maybe write in a journal how you are feeling, need to talk i'll listen i also SI.
deleted_user
Sometimes I play with red and black finger paints or red and black permanent markers and write what I'm feeling. Let it out. It helps.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...