Self-Injury Support Group

Whether you or someone you know or love struggles with self-injury, this is the community to discuss your experience, find support, meet others going through the same, and get advice on how to stop. Working together, we can help find alternative coping skills to reduce the urge to self-harm.

2 Online
  • Kitty_Princess

Hurting

I cut myself last night. Everything hurts. I've never felt so broken emotionally. Why do I have to be me? 
  • a_lost_voice

A New Start

So i'm new to this website but more then that I'm new to the whole reaching out for help thing. I hate talking about myself and my struggles but I'm not sure I can do this all on my own anymore. I hope I don't bother anyone with my posts and I guess I will just keep going from here
  • xena12

frustrated

So i have been searching ffor a support group for some time and i am really troubled by how difficult they make it..i recently found this site but i am concerned about all the ppl that are searching and hit as many walls as i do trying to find a support group
  • xena12

ii

test
  • Enchantress1821

Re: Supportive

Yesterday I went to my boyfriend's house who I haven't seen in awhile. I live close by but my family hates him and doesn't want me to have anything to do with him. It was depressing to see how sad he was that he hasn't seen me, which makes me feel sad. I don't want to feel sad or upset, so dealing with those feelings are intense. For so long I have numbed myself. Now, I feel like I am crawling in...
  • hedgie2017

Having a hard time

I'm new to this. I'm trying to reach out instead of cut. I've used all my resources and don't want to bother anyone.
  • Angel93

falling backwards..

I hadn't cut in a few months, i was doing well, im on depressant medication.. but recently, i feel i am falling backwards again.. two days in a row, i started cutting again.. i haven't felt like myself in a few days.. i feel as ive flown backwards, and i feel the medication isnt working anymore... i moved out on my own for the first time, amd so im pretty much by myself with my cat.. its been...
  • wild_and_free

Cutting Addiction??

Anyone else feel like they are completely addicted to cutting? Today was a great day and my mood had been positive but I still have the urge to cut.why?
  • FacelessFallenAngel

Blacked out, now I have cuts all over..

okay so last night at around 11pm I was having a slight anxiety attack and I was dealing with it how my therapist taught me how to but I blacked out and I woke up at 3am and tried to get up but I was in terrible pain all over so I looked at my legs and arms and they are covered in cuts..I don't know what happened I don't remember cutting I threw away all my blades..I haven't been depressed in 3...
  • Faven_Elizabeth

One.....(Trigger warning...)

From the beginning of 2016 I was sent into a massive relapse of self harming. Last month on this date (1/19/17) I was suffering so bad emotionally and no one seemed to have noticed. I wasnt able to express how I felt and I no longer had any friends to talk to me. While I was online surfing for random things, I came across this symbol that meant 'Healing'. Thats when I thought to my self that I...
  • kat2017

self harm

Hi I'm a new member here.  I've been cutting for over 10 years.  I was clean for about a month and I cut last weekend. I tried to find a local support group but unable to find one, so I decided to join this online group. Self harming is very addictive. I've been trying to stop, but it's very difficult. I've tried different alternative methods to cope with my negative emotions, but nothing has...
  • Today was a great day. I felt so sick these last few days so I was happy when I woke up and could breathe out of my nose. I went into work and was helping run self-checkout when another cashier asked me to help him find an item for a customer. The customer was very nice. He asked me how I was doing and before I even answered he started talking. "I dont know anything about you, but what could make...
  • Michelle98

What should I cut with?

I've been cutting for several months now and I have been using scissors. Just like the tip of it to scrape myself which does not make for a very clean cut. I dont really have access to a razor blade or knife or anything like that. Are there any suggestions on what i could use that would give me cleaner cuts that heal better?
  • beilkat0

Addictive

The other day was a good day. Things were nice, but yet I still have the urges. I feel like an addict but its not to drugs or alcohol, its to self harm. I have tried to stop but now I am at the point it doesnt bother me. But I have no clue how to stop. I am on medicine  and I have a profesesional I talk too but I have no idea how to even stop this wreck of a train. Any ideas?
  • wild_and_free

Struggling

I have been cutting for 14 years now. Started when I was 12. I was doing really well for about 5 years then I started going to therapy again. Diagnosed with PTSD for a traumatic event that occurred when I was 14. Relapsed a couple weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about cutting. It's getting so hard and I'm really struggling. I need support.