Self-Injury Support Group
Whether you or someone you know or love struggles with self-injury, this is the community to discuss your experience, find support, meet others going through the same, and get advice on how to stop. Working together, we can help find alternative coping skills to reduce the urge to self-harm.
jedoispartir
I have been thinking about pills. I find myself staring at the medicine cabinet. I just want them all... Would this ease my pain, or just cause more, I don't know. I have done it before, I want to do it again. Mabey it will work now.....
deleted_user
why are you in pain?
deleted_user
taking the pills will solve nothing,its all you can think about right now but if you take them all you will only end up regretting your actions.i have taken overdose after overdose and its got me nowhere it will solve any destressing thoughts you may have at the momment please don't do it as it is not worth another trip to hospital
deleted_user
What if you wake up droolin on yourself with no cognitive ability? Not even able to turn on a light. Seen it. No Thx
deleted_user
depends on what and how many you take. do you want a seizure or to be dead or what. its no use.
angeleyes92
Pills aren't the answer either. Talking to people helps. Knowing that someone cares makes a difference. At least for me it does.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...