Schizophrenia Support Group
Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by impairments in the perception of reality and by significant social dysfunction. Untreated schizophrenia is typically characterized by demonstrating disorganized thinking and experiencing delusions or auditory hallucinations.
MorningSadness00
I'm not trying to offend anyone on here, I'm so afraid of having schizophrenia, it's always on my mind.... but i was wondering if any of you were paranoid about having it, because actually getting a diagnosis,.... again, im not trying to offend anyone, but thanks in advance,
billwfriend
nope....was terrified of dying by age 21 but getting diagnosed nope...in fact I was so sick I could not care what my diagnosis was
deleted_user
I was scared after I got diagnosed but yet releived because I had an answer to my problems
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
((I tried to post this in one of my journals...but DS kept giving me an error message)))Decided to venture to Detroit. I rarely get to this side of the state since my father was murdered on the east side about 41 years ago. My mom and I rarely went to this side, but I recall she visited the Sommset (www.thesomersetcollection.com/) mall with one of her friends a few years ago. She talked about the...
-
End of the month and a lack of any better theme I've just decided to give you guys some otters.... just because... Hope you're having a great end to the month!

