
((I tried to post this in one of my journals...but DS kept giving me an error message)))
Decided to venture to Detroit. I rarely get to this side of the state since my father was murdered on the east side about 41 years ago. My mom and I rarely went to this side, but I recall she visited the Sommset (www.thesomersetcollection.com/) mall with one of her friends a few years ago. She talked about the upsale stores....but I had no idea!!!
Actually, I wanted to buy a formal dress from the Oakland Mall in Troy, called Johnny Mari but could not find anything that fit (that will be another post). I hadn't eaten in over 6 hours so I went to a cafe called Mad Nice. I ordered a slice of pizza, a latte, brownie and travel mug. When I got my receipt I was shocked to have paid $87!!!!!!





-
-
added cut up hot dogs also some shredded parmeseano reggiano cheese that I used a box shredder to cut it up.

