Rape Support Group
If you or someone you know has been the victim of rape, this is the place to find support and get advice. If you want, discuss your experience, share your feelings, and meet others going through a similar situation.
MorningSadness00
Last year when i was living with my son's father, we were laying in bed, and I touched him down there and he started to have sex with me, and i said no, more than once, but i was laughing...i feel like i instigated it a little bit, but i did say no, so does this mean i was raped? I mean, i didn't want to, i wasn't in my write mind..I didn't enjoy, and i cried when he was done. I laid there a few minuets after he was done... I felt completely used.... was i raped... even if i kind of instigate it.... I am SOO confused :(
deleted_user
even if u started it u still said no n he didnt stop so if u ask me its rape but thats just me
Faultedstars
i'm afraid so my dear. Sorry you had to experience something like that. No always means no and once you say that all activity should've stopped. If someone continued to do anything when you said no, that's rape/sexual assault. I know this is a very hard and confusing to process. If it helps you can talk to a family or loved one, talk to someone on here if it helps, or contact RAINN for online support or over the phone. I personally went to rape counseling through a local crisis center and found it very helpful. Just throwing that out there if you wanted to consider those options.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...