Pulmonary Embolism Support Group
By far the most common form of pulmonary embolism is a thromboembolism, which occurs when a blood clot, generally a venous thrombus, becomes dislodged from its site of formation and embolizes to the arterial blood supply of one of the lungs. Symptoms may include difficulty breathing, pain during breathing, and more rarely circulatory instability and death.
2ndhalf
Good morning, my embolism occurred July 22 2015. The clots went to my lungs and another broke off went to my Pulmonary artery. The did what they call a TPA to break it up out of my artery. I am so grateful to the doctors and nurses. I've been out of the hospital for 3 weeks. My anxiety is high, sometime the smallest things makes my heart beat very quickly. I do think a lot when I'm alone about what happened. I wonder when I will get back to normal The doctors tell me it will take time, its not anything you can rush. I read, watch television. I get up and make sure I walk around the house. I love it when I go out to the doctor, I get out and walk. I am getting to the point where I say to myself you are better today than you were 2 weeks ago. Being patience is the hardest thing. I am hyper vigilant about everything. I wonder when I'll drive because of my anxiety. I do thank God for sleeping much better.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Nationalday.com proclaims September 28th as Self Aware Day. I took a few snaps of various core values lists and tried to pick my top five core values (kinda hard to only pick 5). But here are my top picks. Feel free to list a few of yours too:GodLovePeaceStability Compassion
-
Now that I am not talking to my whatever best friend, I realized that her life is full of drama. I had grown tired of hearing her stories about her boyfriend many months ago. She basically had been monopolizing conversations for that long too. She pretty much stopped asking me questions about me. I passed her in front of her classroom the other day and didn't even look at her. I am...

It really does get better with time. Eventually you will just live your life without thinking about the PE every moment. I had tPA too. It's all very scary. But my PEs were several years ago and I fully recovered and pretty much do everything now I did before the PE.