Pregnancy Support Group
Welcome to the waiting room for anticipating moms and dads. Whether you're expecting your first or a new little brother or sister, meet other parents in this community who are also looking forward to a new addition to the family.
Charity6262
I went to the doctor today and he said I haven't started dialating yet (sorry if TMI) but I am still really excited. I told my fiance the other day "Can you believe in 5 short weeks we are going to have a baby?" and he said "I guess I am going to have to". That kinda through me off, but then I realized he isn't around me much anymore, not by choice but by force (once school let out he got work back in the town he lives in and I am not suppose to drive more than 30 minutes out of town). I really wish he didn't live an hour away, and I really wish that we saw each other more than once every 2 weeks, but we have to do what we have to do to support our new family.
I have been nesting really bad but because I am sick I don't have the energy to do anything. Hopefully once these meds kick in and I start feeling better I will be able to do more. Ugh I am so ready to be over this sinis (sp?) infection lol.
I have been nesting really bad but because I am sick I don't have the energy to do anything. Hopefully once these meds kick in and I start feeling better I will be able to do more. Ugh I am so ready to be over this sinis (sp?) infection lol.
deleted_user
Wow, Sounds like you're doing well I'm so glad. I hope the meds kick in and your sinus infection goes away. I know how you feel. I was sick a lot with sinus infections too. Par for the course when you're pregnant. Things will work out and go away once the baby is born. Sorry about your fiance. I know that is hard but hopefully improves once the baby arrives as well. Hang in there you're almost through it...:-)
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...