Pregnancy Support Group
Welcome to the waiting room for anticipating moms and dads. Whether you're expecting your first or a new little brother or sister, meet other parents in this community who are also looking forward to a new addition to the family.
leaannjohnson
I am absolutely depressed :( all the time. Not like crazy about it but still, depressed.
I know Im hormonal and im affraid my hormones are putting dents in my relationship. Tonight I was complaining about the way something tasted, more like whining. I havent realized exactly how much I put on him. He snaps breifly coming back saying..... well I dont know what you want me to do about it! .....
My boyfriend and I are very civil people. Neither one of us like an argument or a fight, we do not agree on everything but we rationalize and talk and agree to disagree at times. at other times we take turns giving in. but we dont fight. and this wasnt a fight tonight, but for a split second I seen his frustration with my bitchyness and complaining.
I felt so bad and I have been feeling bad, mostly about my image. What all of us women at some point in time think about. Our weights.
I have never been this big in my entire life. I cant stand looking in the mirror. I am not far enough along to have the pregnant belly, its just being overweight. I believe that he is also kinda turned off by he just wont say anything. We hardly have sex any more and when we do its one of two ways. me on top or him behind me. he wont look at me when we have sex any more. he will look into my face and eyes but not at my body.
Having previously been through a miscarriage I am terrified to do absolutely anything that can hurt this baby. I want to hit the gym but im scared to hurt my baby and its so damn hot out side u cant be out there longer than a few short minutes. 105 degrees! im lost. this baby will not let me eat much meat and I havent had junk food in a long time, its mosty fruits n veggies.
Im just down right completely depressed. and fatigue has me so drained I am barely functional.
I am usually a very bubbly person who is so easy to get along with but anymore all i want to do is cry because i feel bad for not doing much around the house and being moody. i dont know what to do.
I know Im hormonal and im affraid my hormones are putting dents in my relationship. Tonight I was complaining about the way something tasted, more like whining. I havent realized exactly how much I put on him. He snaps breifly coming back saying..... well I dont know what you want me to do about it! .....
My boyfriend and I are very civil people. Neither one of us like an argument or a fight, we do not agree on everything but we rationalize and talk and agree to disagree at times. at other times we take turns giving in. but we dont fight. and this wasnt a fight tonight, but for a split second I seen his frustration with my bitchyness and complaining.
I felt so bad and I have been feeling bad, mostly about my image. What all of us women at some point in time think about. Our weights.
I have never been this big in my entire life. I cant stand looking in the mirror. I am not far enough along to have the pregnant belly, its just being overweight. I believe that he is also kinda turned off by he just wont say anything. We hardly have sex any more and when we do its one of two ways. me on top or him behind me. he wont look at me when we have sex any more. he will look into my face and eyes but not at my body.
Having previously been through a miscarriage I am terrified to do absolutely anything that can hurt this baby. I want to hit the gym but im scared to hurt my baby and its so damn hot out side u cant be out there longer than a few short minutes. 105 degrees! im lost. this baby will not let me eat much meat and I havent had junk food in a long time, its mosty fruits n veggies.
Im just down right completely depressed. and fatigue has me so drained I am barely functional.
I am usually a very bubbly person who is so easy to get along with but anymore all i want to do is cry because i feel bad for not doing much around the house and being moody. i dont know what to do.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
As for your body image... it is hard when you are at the "in between" stage. Your belly is getting bigger but it isnt big enough for you to really look pregnant. I am expecting twins so I am in this stage. I am wearing pants that are a size bigger and it makes me feel and look fat. I can not wait until my belly rounds out and you can tell I am pregnant. You will hopefully feel more proud of the belly when it really shows.
As for having sex with the boyfriend.. this is how my relationship with my husband was too. I think for men it is weird too.... the idea of the baby being in there must bother them. I know you feel like you look overweight and you think it is affecting him... ask him if he feels this way. Tell him how you feel. I doubt he is feeling the same way.
I too went through the same feeling as you did. I lost my first one early one and when I was pregnant with my daughter... I was terrfied to do anything. Luckily in the beginning I was traveling Europe and I couldnt just sit about being scared of everything. Do not worry yourself too much. What happens.. happens! It will be through no fault of yours for doing anything. Trust me on this. I had my membranes stripped numerous times in my first pregnancy when they were trying to induce labour... you would be surprises how strong the sac is that your baby is in.
My best advice is to focus on eating healthy and do things that make you happy. If you find that the depression is getting worse or will not go away... talk to your doctor. It is a good thing to be aware of as you may be more likely to suffer from postpartum depression. If you can be proactive now it might be better for your family later on. I wish you luck. If you want to talk ever... just message me. I am there too and will not mind letting you vent to me about how you are feeling.
My OBGYN seems to think as long as this US is fine and perfect we will have nothing at all to worry about and this will be a great pregnancy. I am still having her track my hormone levels to make sure they are also rising at the levels they should be. I will find out all information tomoro.
She did say that my cervics was fully closed so that was great but as far as feeling my uterus is was hard b/c i have an inverted uterus?? whatever that means. I will let you all know how it goes.