Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Support Group

Find support with others who have gone through a traumatic experience. Whether you have chronic or acute PTSD, we are here for you.

2 Online

Trouble logging on to DS?

I had the most technical trouble ever logging on to DS this morning.  I made 2 dozen attempts of all kinds, re-booting and re-registering, etc.--before I had to give up.  This afternoon I logged on ok, but I'd like to report to Daily Strength staff as to whether anybody else had log on trouble, too.  Anyone?

Replies

donnawanda
donnawanda

Yes. I simply couldn't get on all day until now.
silverlight
silverlight

ACK!!! yes! couldn't get on all day..
Leo
Leo

Got in until 8 AM, then booted out until l iterally just now, I'd given up and was reading without login... Gave it a try. WTH, DS???
lilmissy7
lilmissy7

Yep same here, it wouldn't let me on all morning
lovelilbeany
lovelilbeany

Yep couldnt get on till now too
patti22
patti22

Oddly enough, this gives me a bit of hope. It could have been the perfect time for DS just to let it all go, and they didn't.
Community LeaderSunCloudJD
SunCloudJD

It wasn't working muji..... Even our boss couldn't get in.... I received a message a while ago though that it's back!!..... xo
Ash
Ash

Yes. Stupid ds.
arfie
arfie

Me too. First time I've run into this particular glitch.
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

i just got on too ^^
was certain i would not be able to as i tried so many times today w/out success. feels like i fell in sort of.
KneeDeep
KneeDeep

Me as well.
KneeDeep
KneeDeep

Me as well..
looney1
looney1

Hey I'm here! Great to see you guys. Thanks DS for fixing it.
mariegoldylocks
mariegoldylocks

Same here too I tried 9 times until it worked
Community Leadermujicaptsd
mujicaptsd

Today I logged on on the first try. Thanks for going on the record about yesterday, then, so I can pass all of this along to Daily Strength staff for us. The DS staffer who is going to get this info has a heart of gold. He needs, in turn, this sort of data to pass higher up the ladder so these glitches are documented. Hopefully, they will reach the top at Sharecare.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • lilmissy7

I'm really sad today

I feel sad & defeated today 
  • anon171

Becoming quite ill and family are dismissive

For the past week or 2, I've been gradually becoming more and more ill. At first I thought I was just suffering with extreme fatigue, I went from sleeping 3 hours/night to 12 hours/night. And along with that 12, I am sleeping another >3 hours throughout the day. This post is ultimately about the family problem I'm having, but I see it fit to explain the whole situation.For the past 5 days I've...