Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Support Group

Find support with others who have gone through a traumatic experience. Whether you have chronic or acute PTSD, we are here for you.

8 Online

Hurting

I'm hurting really really bad. I want to die. I just want peace.

Replies

LillyPotter
LillyPotter

Ash? there is peace, love. we have it. you are part of it right now.
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

you mean peace of mind. you are on the way to it and you have done so much work to get there already. for right now, you need to get some rest though. it has been a lot of work this week, huh?

rest is the most important thing right now. to be able to let yourself have some.
Ash
Ash

It's not peaceful in my head
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

can we talk about something nice and gentle for a little bit, let's do that xo

let's get something to look at on your reader, something nice, christopher robin
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

we will take ourselves to the how many acre wood? oh my goodness, i've forgotten!
Ash
Ash

Hundred
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

a day for Eyeore :)

i should ask Hank to watch w/us : ) he reminds me of eyeore when he puts himself in timeouts like he does. i can hear eyeore's voice ;)
Community LeaderSunCloudJD
SunCloudJD

I see Dopey and Snow White who want to give you a great big hug.....xo
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

i'm going to find some more for us to watch. i don't feel well today - not how you are feeling but i need to stay resting - so will you try to keep me company and watch some christopher robin shows w/me?? do you think you have enough time today?
Ash
Ash

Yes it will be bed time in a few hours. But I don't want to sleep. I can't.
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

I found another one! i pulled up a different youtube page so i won't loose the other one. this is Winnie the Pooh cartoons full episodes - this'll be good for in case we fall asleep. just shorter ones. those are better for me; my attention span is not very long yet. i'm working on it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5rLXmMSvhA
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

oh! perfect ; ) you don't go to sleep and if i do, please forgive me because i sort of need to a little bit. but ill try to find some more. unless you can find some better ones.

do you know some better ones? this is my first try at finding any ?
Ash
Ash

Oh No no I will not go to sleep I don't want to
LillyPotter
LillyPotter

how about the cat in the hat? do you like dr. seuss? the old fashioned one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jK6l1WJKUU
Posts You May Be Interested In: