Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Support Group
Find support with others who have gone through a traumatic experience. Whether you have chronic or acute PTSD, we are here for you.
MorningSadness00
I'm not sure if i can take much more.
I keep getting flashing images that last a second, and i keep thinking or feeling like im somewhere else. It's so scary. I'm so scared.
I feel like a crazy person. Am I having flashbacks or what? It is so hard to explain. It's like im somewhere else for a second then i snap out of it and am very anxious... and its been happening one right after another.
It scares me. and the image comes so fast that i dont even know what it is or anything all i know is it gives me a weird feeling and makes me extremely anxious....
Does this sound like flashbacks, or am i going insane?
I keep getting flashing images that last a second, and i keep thinking or feeling like im somewhere else. It's so scary. I'm so scared.
I feel like a crazy person. Am I having flashbacks or what? It is so hard to explain. It's like im somewhere else for a second then i snap out of it and am very anxious... and its been happening one right after another.
It scares me. and the image comes so fast that i dont even know what it is or anything all i know is it gives me a weird feeling and makes me extremely anxious....
Does this sound like flashbacks, or am i going insane?
JessicaChase
Sounds like flashbacks to me. Are you seeing a therapist? You obviously need to work through those memories that a flashing back at you. I'm sorry when it first starts you do think you're loosing your mind, but you are not. Just remember they can not hurt you now in the present. I pray that God will comfort you during your work you need to do. I promise your memories can not kill you even though you may feel like they can. Keep your feet grounded and hang in there. I'll be praying for you!
deleted_user
One of the first questions they ask when you have anxiety is if you think you may be going insane. Try to find someone who can help if you can. Hopefully with some guidance you will begin to feel better and sort through this. Know you are never alone and best wishes always.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...