Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Support Group
Find support with others who have gone through a traumatic experience. Whether you have chronic or acute PTSD, we are here for you.
hlep
im new to this group looking for friends
deleted_user
Hi! I'm new here too!
thegardener
hi welcome hlep, and lensomy,i havent been here that long but i just wanted to welcome you both.
deleted_user
I'am new too! Would love to be your friend! My name is Jolynn.
thegardener
hi welcome Jolynn
2hearts
I am newbie on the block too.
deleted_user
I am new too. :)
deleted_user
I am new to the group as well. I was diagnosed just 2 months ago and am still struggling with the whole concept. I would like to make some friends as well that understand and share this diagnosis.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...