Obesity Support Group
This community is dedicated to those of us struggling with obesity. Obesity is thought to be a significant risk factor in certain health conditions, leading to increased mortality. Find the support you need by sharing your story, asking questions, and learning from others on how they have coped.
Lyds85
It's been a while since I've been here, as I was feeling discouraged and gave up on my weight loss efforts for a while. However, Yesterday I weighed myself after not weighing myself in ages, and it was worse than I thought. I have hit my highest weight ever, and I'm feeling really sad about it and very self conscience. But... no use feeling sorry for myself. Giving up isn't an option, I'm going to keep fighting for the thinner body that I want. So just trying to take it one day at a time. Today was a good day of healthy eating and a little exercise. Tomorrow is a new day...
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
I so exhausted from pain in my back that started Sunday but was mild and almost gone till I took bath that night and think I twisted or did something to take it to excruciating...I am away for work in a different state so traveled Monday and worked today then called my boss to fyi her about fact I am falling apart and walking like elderly person! I did telemed and they called in prednisone and...
-
Can't wait to burn my pumpkin spice candle! National Coffee Day is coming up on the 29th so I hope to score up on a free coffee.

I went almost 60 years avoiding Brussel Sprouts at all costs ;-) Now, roasted Brussels with a little balsamic vinegar are something I crave!
What changes or new foods are you going to try this week?