Obesity Support Group
This community is dedicated to those of us struggling with obesity. Obesity is thought to be a significant risk factor in certain health conditions, leading to increased mortality. Find the support you need by sharing your story, asking questions, and learning from others on how they have coped.

kellbell3150
I am a 35 year old woman with an 11 month old boy. I am 5'3" and 165lb. I have struggled with my weight all my life. I have a gym membership that I haven't used in a year. I have medical issues that would only improve wi diet but I can't seem to stay motivated. This has been an issue my entire life. I really want to lose my weight and get healthy. Does anyone have some tips that might help me? I am desperate.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
I so exhausted from pain in my back that started Sunday but was mild and almost gone till I took bath that night and think I twisted or did something to take it to excruciating...I am away for work in a different state so traveled Monday and worked today then called my boss to fyi her about fact I am falling apart and walking like elderly person! I did telemed and they called in prednisone and...
-
Can't wait to burn my pumpkin spice candle! National Coffee Day is coming up on the 29th so I hope to score up on a free coffee.

I saw the president's wife on some show, doing relays. I counted off
a 20 step path in my house.. After 50, I've walked 1000 steps. It is much easier to do this, and not as boring. I also don't like to walk for a certain number of minutes either. So far, this is great.
Also, I have decided to eat a bowl of soup, every day in Oct. You can make home-made soup almost as quickly as canned soup by micro-waving the frozen vegetables, then I mix them with a little
tomato paste and tomato sauce (looked for and found this specific vegetable soup recipe on the internet) and water and seasonings. Very filling and a couple of vegetable servings.
These are some things that I'm trying and am happy with.
Good luck.
Pinterestfan, could you please give a link to the soup recipe you use?