Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
wleblanc48
I have been thinking lately about the contrast re/ mri's. Some of you have been mentioning electrical sensations. I have had that in the past also. Horrible feeling.I have not taken an mri in 2 years and have not experienced that electrical sensation since.Wondering if that may be a cause..
Zzzzowl
It's possible as the mri is based on magnetic and electrical currents aren't they?? Just like x-rays are radiation based and can cause problems for pregnant women.
deleted_user
I had mri eleven years ago and not until this year is when I started having electrical shocks in my foot. So I don't think mine could be related to the MRI. I just had second MRI last week and am waiting to hear the results. I don't have a diagnosis yet.
deleted_user
I also had 2 MRIs within 1 week of each other, both were with and without contrast...Nothing electrical here either. Maybe you should talk to your doctor if you have one. I get the MRI without contrast and then the last 10 minutes, they add the contrast.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...