Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
ilotusflower
Hello
These past few weeks I have been feeling like shit!!!!! I was taken off baclofen (it was not helping) and they put me on something else...so i had an allergic reaction to the new meds and when off baclofen to fast went thru withdrawls all at the same time. Just shitty!!!! (literaly) and now I have this nasty cold and I cant sleep!!! But...here is the thing...I still get up in the morning...I am still alive...and I feel strong mentally (most times) WE all should be sooooo proud of ourselfs....I am proud of each and every one of u. No one truly understand how we fell or what we go thru but we still carry on!!!! WE are such strong people!!!! WE are living with a awful condition that has no cure...yet we are still here...I am just so PROUD of thist!!!! and I am PROUD on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! stay strong!!!
Smooches :)
These past few weeks I have been feeling like shit!!!!! I was taken off baclofen (it was not helping) and they put me on something else...so i had an allergic reaction to the new meds and when off baclofen to fast went thru withdrawls all at the same time. Just shitty!!!! (literaly) and now I have this nasty cold and I cant sleep!!! But...here is the thing...I still get up in the morning...I am still alive...and I feel strong mentally (most times) WE all should be sooooo proud of ourselfs....I am proud of each and every one of u. No one truly understand how we fell or what we go thru but we still carry on!!!! WE are such strong people!!!! WE are living with a awful condition that has no cure...yet we are still here...I am just so PROUD of thist!!!! and I am PROUD on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! stay strong!!!
Smooches :)
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
I had a low day yesterday. Was pretty tetchy at work (couldn't figure out why) and then just completely lost it last night feeling depressed and sorry for myself. Hubby was great - told me that it was fine to have these feelings as long as I acknowledge them then get right back up and be myself again. In his words (which made me smile):
'If you let it win, it not only beats you, but it looks over your shoulder and sticks its fingers up at me, too'.
Here's to having a better day, for all of us x