Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
rinkpa
Hi I joined this group about a month ago when I was diagnosed with optic neuritis. I went to the neuro-ophthamologist yesterday and she says she doesn't think I have MS. I have thought all along that I do have it, because of all of my symptoms. Besides my eye I have had numb hands weak legs especially after a bath or being out in the heat and a couple of other symptoms. According to all of the tests I have had it is showing no signs of the disease!!! : ) She is weaning me off of the prednisone faster because she thinks that is what is causing all of my symptoms. I am glad for that because I hate steroids. I am trying to get in my head that I don't have it and maybe I will start feeling better but I am still afraid. Thank you for all of your responses and I will still check in here regularly to offer support.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
Best wishes and glad the optic neuritis is clearing up ( :
EP
Best of wishes to you
EP
I'm going to just say HOORAY! I'm happy for you!
no matter what may or may not be wrong with you now or what may not come....TODAY is is not MS and that's freaking great news!
Best wishes,
EP
I really hope you don't have MS, but at least if you do, you will have gotten proper documentation all the way through