Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
frusciante
I found out I was pregnant in January, and from the first pregnancy, I remember being incredibly tired. But not like this..this is to the point of exhaustion. I just got over a very bad cold/series of asthma attacks which has made me even weaker.
I was very much bedridden for two days because it took too much strength I didn't have, to walk.
Now that I am feeling better, my body is not.I am still very weak, especially in the shoulders, and it's a pain to walk sometimes, I feel like my legs will just give out. I called the neuro to see if there were any natural remedies I can do to prevent this. I know for one, I need to improve my diet. Being fatigued all the time has me going for the most convienient things. Although I had an amazing dinner last night, it still made me feel like crap. Even when I eat a light meal, I feel as though I may be the walking dead. NOTHING picks me up or gives me a boost. I don't drink coffee anymore because of adverse effects. Does anyone have any advice for me? I feel horrible :(
I was very much bedridden for two days because it took too much strength I didn't have, to walk.
Now that I am feeling better, my body is not.I am still very weak, especially in the shoulders, and it's a pain to walk sometimes, I feel like my legs will just give out. I called the neuro to see if there were any natural remedies I can do to prevent this. I know for one, I need to improve my diet. Being fatigued all the time has me going for the most convienient things. Although I had an amazing dinner last night, it still made me feel like crap. Even when I eat a light meal, I feel as though I may be the walking dead. NOTHING picks me up or gives me a boost. I don't drink coffee anymore because of adverse effects. Does anyone have any advice for me? I feel horrible :(
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
Your fatigue could just be the result of this pregnancy, they say every pregnancy is different.
I try to remember that everything I have experienced with MS has mostly gone away after a period of time. Whenever something new pops up, I just try to remember this too shall pass and it usually does.
Congratulations on the baby! My husband and I have been trying but so far no luck.
Indeed, an MS researcher from San Diego spoke at length during a lecture about how they were studying the syndrome !