Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
jim527
Long story but hey I'm Back so Hi all Hope you're all as well as can be.
deleted_user
Hi jim527
alitax86
Are you the same Jim that started Tysabri over a year ago? I recall someone named Jim giving the board updates on his progress with Tysabri.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...