Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
Sherie
Just a note to let all confused know that the reason there are 2 MS chatzy's is because in one, there was a lot of ridiculing, verbal abuse and attacking of some of its members. I don't think that is the purpose of a chat room, especially for people who need support and understanding when they are going through hard times. Most of you know that stress like this can cause an exacerbation, not good. So, some have decided to go to a different room, to get and give the support that we need.
We are not asking you to take sides, please don't think that at all. We simply wanted a room to go that was at peace.
That's all.
We are not asking you to take sides, please don't think that at all. We simply wanted a room to go that was at peace.
That's all.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
http://www.chatzy.com/899799954515
So, go ahead and promote your new room. It's not gonna change what was done to 5 other members of DS. If you want to believe she was attacked unwarranted, that's your opinion. But DS banned her profile for horrible things she said and did. How very "christian is that?
I'm sorry, I"m not gonna sit idlely by and be told the first room was bad. We had a wonderful room until sonrising started everything.
I'm done with this issue. As you said, the stress is what makes us ill. This chapter is closed for me.
As far as being "Christian". . .I think you might need to think about that also, I read what was being said this morning, but notice, you had no response from "Sonrising", She is done. It's over. Lets just be supportive, it's in the past. . .we have all "fallen" at one time or another in our Christian walks, so lets not point fingers. But what we can do is get up, dust our selves off while we still have a little dignity and start over. I hope we can still support eachother, I hope I can still leave you hugs when your feeling down, I hope we can get past all of this. . .All of us.
As for having "fallen" from your Christian paths...I believe most Christians, would take a moment, and contemplate, if that fall was pointed out. I can name one who didn't, but just considered her badmouthing.
As well, I don't recall Sunny being the one to say anything "unChristianly", others of us may have, but frankly, we're not sitting here proclaiming our faith.
Thank you, but I'm happy with things as they are. I don't really have any use for "part time" or "semi-trustable" friends.
I am quite content to leave this topic, here and now, and be done with it for good.
with open arms. . .
I didn't want to reply to this cuz I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I don't know why nobody is reading what I'm typing..lol We DON'T care if you have a new room.
Now, with that said the issue behind all of this can be simply explained by an example. Suppose you started a support group in your area? You got to know everyone, and enjoyed their company. Then you got sick, and you missed a few meetings, but while you were sick something happened. One of your friends sent out flyers to all your members and said that your group was cancelled and to come to her group instead. Do you kinda get it now? It's not the place, or location, but the way it was done. Ok, I hope everyone got that now so I never have to talk about this again.
As I told everyone else, it was a postive thing in the end. The room last nite was loads of fun, and thanks to everyone that came and joined us! hugz
Peace out