Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
I've changed up my eating habits and basically done myself a world of good. No more gluten, lectin, legume, refined sugar, no alcohol (for the most part). It has helped so much.
Doctors normally don't take a look at things outside of pharma for symptom but there are some that practice "functional medicine" and do think outside the "med school box." Research has led me from one expert to the next so I'm pretty confident that my eating habits have saved me from a lot of MS stress.
Had you done a lot of preparing and running around the kitchen before you sat down to eat? Maybe resting a few minutes beforehand would be key? Hope you figure something out. I don't wear cooling vests but I do enjoy a very iced decaf coffee that helps me to stay cool. Of course, the A/C helps too.
Hope I've helped a bit. Hope you manage to keep cool. < smile >
Alma
Cathy
Hugs
Tammy
The first part wasmy husbands advice, the "rest" was mine. I have MS, my husband doesen't.
Good luck!
Blessings!
Amy