Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
Hopefully you will see the neuro soon. Don't worry until then. I know that is easier said than done, but try real hard not to worry. I hope you are seeing a good neuro. Good luck.
I was given meclizine which doesn't help much. I've tried decongestants that don't do anything. Still looking for relief!
A nice dry sunny day helps :)
Melanie
http://psychden.blogspot.com/2009/09/why-is-brain-cross-wired.html
The only natural thing I know of to help is ginger. If you go to a chemist or health food shop they will be able to sell you some in different amounts depending on what they have too. Hope this helps.