Miscarriage Support Group
This community is dedicated to those who have experienced the traumatizing event of a miscarriage or a stillbirth. Miscarriage remains one of the most common complication of pregnancy, but that doesn't make it easy to deal with. Join the group and find support in the company of others who know what you're going through.
Fallen1991
So a Facebook page called "I'm X weeks and craving (something sweet) dedicated to this new breast cancer awareness game, and claiming to be the ones who started this posted this as their status earlier today. What follows is a comment that they refused to reply to.
I'm X weeks and craving (something sweet)
"We are not attempting to upset anyone but at the same time we can't possibly please everyone."
Like 12 hours ago
Facebook User
"Did you know that OCTOBER 15th is PREGNANCY & CHILD LOSS AND MISCARRIAGE awareness day? So October ISN'T just about Breast Cancer Awareness. Maybe next year you can find a way to support more than just trying to get on TV and labeling it with Breast Cancer Awareness. Did you know that MANY WOMEN WHO GO THROUGH BREAST CANCER END UP INFERTILE AND MANY TIMES END UP LOSING BABIES?? DID YOU KNOW THAT A PORTION OF BREAST CANCER PATIENTS ARE MALES?? Next time do your RESEARCH. Because NOT BEING INFORMED does NOTHING for BREAST CANCER patients. I know that FIRST HAND. My mom is a breast cancer survivor AND has lost two babies. And while you are passing around your message, you should tell everyone to BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HURT BY YOUR GAME HAVE BEEN HARASSED FOR SAYING THEY WON'T PLAY AND TELLING PEOPLE WHY. HERE ARE SOME LINKS YOU SHOULD LOOK AT. AND BTW- no you can't please everyone. If you could I would have my 3 babies back. So instead of being self-centered, stop trying to make the news and actually have a heart.
http://cgwardphotography.blogspot.com/2011/08/regarding-facebook-breast-cancer.html?spref=fb
http://www.facebook.com/notes/teen-parents-of-angels/speak-out/128224723943031
http://www.facebook.com/notes/teen-parents-of-angels/and-this-is-why-i-make-my-stand/128203183945185"
I'm X weeks and craving (something sweet)
"We are not attempting to upset anyone but at the same time we can't possibly please everyone."
Like 12 hours ago
Facebook User
"Did you know that OCTOBER 15th is PREGNANCY & CHILD LOSS AND MISCARRIAGE awareness day? So October ISN'T just about Breast Cancer Awareness. Maybe next year you can find a way to support more than just trying to get on TV and labeling it with Breast Cancer Awareness. Did you know that MANY WOMEN WHO GO THROUGH BREAST CANCER END UP INFERTILE AND MANY TIMES END UP LOSING BABIES?? DID YOU KNOW THAT A PORTION OF BREAST CANCER PATIENTS ARE MALES?? Next time do your RESEARCH. Because NOT BEING INFORMED does NOTHING for BREAST CANCER patients. I know that FIRST HAND. My mom is a breast cancer survivor AND has lost two babies. And while you are passing around your message, you should tell everyone to BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN HURT BY YOUR GAME HAVE BEEN HARASSED FOR SAYING THEY WON'T PLAY AND TELLING PEOPLE WHY. HERE ARE SOME LINKS YOU SHOULD LOOK AT. AND BTW- no you can't please everyone. If you could I would have my 3 babies back. So instead of being self-centered, stop trying to make the news and actually have a heart.
http://cgwardphotography.blogspot.com/2011/08/regarding-facebook-breast-cancer.html?spref=fb
http://www.facebook.com/notes/teen-parents-of-angels/speak-out/128224723943031
http://www.facebook.com/notes/teen-parents-of-angels/and-this-is-why-i-make-my-stand/128203183945185"
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/I-hate-the-Im-X-weeks-and-craving-something-sweet-campaign/264873036865171
I have issues with fertility. It took 2 years after my first loss to get pregnant again and I lost my second pregnancy too. I'm just heartbroken and I feel like this is a kick in the teeth.
IDIOTS!!!
I will not post how many weeks I am or what I am craving in some misguided attempt to raise awareness for breast cancer. Pretending you are pregnant isnt funny or cute nor does it raise awarenesscertainly not to your friend who just suffered a miscarriage or is living with infertility. And with 25% of all pregnancies ending in miscarriage and infertility affecting 1 in 6 couples, I can assure you, someone on your Facebook has or is experiencing one of these things." Repost if you agree.
I am also the admin for two facebook pages:
one against this game: http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Heart-Is-Big-Enough-For-Two/156562577762964
and one for teens affected by child loss: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teen-Parents-of-Angels/120527238046113