Marijuana Addiction & Recovery Support Group
This community is dedicated to those looking to overcome their addiction to marijuana, a drug produced from parts of the cannabis plant. Join the group to find support among people who are also looking to cease their habit of smoking marijuana, share your experience, and get advice. It's not easy to kick the habit, but together we can.
Maat2008
I DID IT!!! I actually did it!! Despite the fact that it's everywhere around me...I have gone 24 hours (actually more like 36 hours) without smoking weed.
I feel proud of myself and thankful to my higher power for giving me relief from my addiction.
Thanks to all of you that are supporting me and good luck to the rest of you that are trying to quit.
Have a great day every one!!!
I feel proud of myself and thankful to my higher power for giving me relief from my addiction.
Thanks to all of you that are supporting me and good luck to the rest of you that are trying to quit.
Have a great day every one!!!
deleted_user
That's great news!
deleted_user
Excellent! I am so pleased for you. AND inspired. I quit yesterday at 7pm and am still sober. This is the tough time right about now so i am going to the gym and taking a friend with me so i don't stop at a pot store. Let's do this!!!
deleted_user
congrats! it only gets better (for the most part) :-/
Loved1
I agree it only gets better as a whole :) Good for you!
SimpleReal
Good for you Maat2008, keep it going! Keep it strong, and stay focused on your goals. I can tell from your writings that you certainly are sharp enough and have enough insight about your nature and your surroundings to work through this one.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...