Loneliness Support Group
Loneliness is an emotional state in which a person experiences a powerful feeling of emptiness and isolation. Loneliness is more than the feeling of wanting company or wanting to do something with another person. Loneliness is a feeling of being cut off, disconnected and alienated from other people. The lonely person may find it difficult or even impossible to have any...
suzi44
THanks to all the people who replied to my posts this past semester. I couldn't have done it with you. I am proud say that I made the Dean's List. I am also done and can concentrate more on jobs. Thank you so much for all your support.
Suzi
Suzi
deleted_user
Congrats, suzi44!
billwfriend
hey that is great....wooot wooot...a college grad! on deans list...woot woot
billwfriend
hey that is great....wooot wooot...a college grad! on deans list...woot woot
billwfriend
hey that is great....wooot wooot...a college grad! on deans list...woot woot
billwfriend
hey that is great....wooot wooot...a college grad! on deans list...woot woot
billwfriend
hey that is great....wooot wooot...a college grad! on deans list...woot woot
billwfriend
hey that is great....wooot wooot...a college grad! on deans list...woot woot
billwfriend
wow site got funky on me....hahaha
billwfriend
wow site got funky on me....hahaha
billwfriend
hey that is great....wooot wooot...a college grad! on deans list...woot woot
billwfriend
wow site got funky on me....hahaha
billwfriend
wow site got funky on me....hahaha
billwfriend
wow site got funky on me....hahaha
billwfriend
wow site got funky on me....hahaha
billwfriend
wow site got funky on me....hahaha
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
-
added cut up hot dogs also some shredded parmeseano reggiano cheese that I used a box shredder to cut it up.

