Life After Divorce Support Group
This community is dedicated to starting over after a divorce. With the marriage over, how do individuals begin a new chapter in their lives and what hurdles do they face? Divorce is often one of the most traumatic periods in a person's life. Studies show it is the second-most stressful event in life, after the death of a spouse.
JoeTex
Hi everyone. My name is Joe and I am recently divorced. Just thought i would introduce myself.
Been separated for two years. Got the divorce a week ago.
Been separated for two years. Got the divorce a week ago.
deleted_user
Welcome to life after divorce (LAD)
middleoftheroad
welcome Joe.
deleted_user
Nice to have you. Wish the circumstances were better but we have all been there. Hope to be of help and advice.
deleted_user
Welcome aboard Joe.
deleted_user
Hi Joe. I look forward to getting to know you here on DS. Everyone here is very supportive and understanding. I'm glad you found us. Welcome.
deleted_user
Welcome
deleted_user
Greetings and salutations!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...