well had my blood drawn. waiting for 10:00am (cst) for my hubby to call me with the official news. hpt this morning showed no 2nd line at all so i know it's over. with the official word i can stop taking the PEO shots and hopefully get some testing underway. DH has a list of questions he is supposed to ask the nurse. what kind of testing can be done and when can we do it? when can we officially try another round? (of course we have to save up what insurance won't cover again, so that will have something to do with when as well), what can i expect once i stop the PEO? those kinds of questions. we're thinking we want to do another full fresh round of ivf to try and get some more snow babies. that way insurance is paying for the more expensive treatment. kinda lost right now, don't know if i will make it through the entire day at work...i might break down and use the last of my sick time if i feel like i'm about to lose my cool. i will let you know the results as soon as i know.
Posts You May Be Interested In