Infertility Support Group

In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.

0 Online
  • Ashamalee

Hello.

Hi, I'm new to the group. It was confirmed today that I had a chemical pregnancy with this 2nd FET. I figured I'd give this a try. 
  • lilie315

Celebs and Pregnancy

Hi, I just need to vent for 2 seconds - I feel like all these celebrities are making such a spectacle of being pregant - especially with twins and we all on here know probably about 99.9999% of it is due to IVF. I know i shouldn't care and i don't really, but i feel like it's a slap in the rest of our faces b/c we can't afford who knows how many treatments they paid for and went thru to get...
  • ckb_rose369

Can someone relate?

So I've posted once before. I have a  plethora of  diagnoses keeping me from having baby. My husbands sister in law just announced her pregnancy. And it  devastated me for a couple days I'm starting to come up for the  rubble that is infertility. But now I have this thought that maybe silly. This will be the first grand child for my inlaws.. my husband and I are the older couple therefor one...

sad need support and to vent

Hi all, I'm a very happy upbeat person, but today I am feeling super dejected. I am 35 years old, was divorced because I was married to a man who did not want kids and was emotionally abusive. Then I met this wonderful man. I love him dearly. We got married and have been trying to start a family for about 8 months. I know it doesnt sound like long but becasue I am 35, I was tested for fertility...
  • GiveMeJesus

Friends, respectfully, may I get your input?

I come to this post with the utmost respect, and the best of intentions. I will be brief.i am new to the plight of infertility. I would like to know what the opinion and feelings are of people in this life-station as it concerns adoption as another option. Not just any sort of adoption. The hypothetical situation would be that a couple suffers the plight of infertility, and they happen to find a...
  • unicorns92014

feeling hopeless

My husband and i have been trying to concieve for over 2 years saw several fertility doctors and finally found a team that we love! we are on our second IUI cycle...waiting for bloodwork to confirm or deny our little mircale and i feel HOPELESS!!! i wait every month for my period NOT to come and without fail it comes!! and any tiny glimmer of hope goes directly out the window! i feel as if the...
  • hopefulmommytobe

excited and nervous...upcoming FET

Hi everyone!I am new to this blog, and this is my first post. DH and I are excitedly awaiting our FET on March 3rd, which is (eeeeek) less than 2 weeks away now. It has been such a long journey to get to this point, and we have 4 little embies (PGD tested) that are awaiting implantation. My RE said she was only comfortable implanting 1 at a time due to the much higher success rate chances of the...
  • Moerell18

New my story

Hello im new to this but after a year and half of trying to conceive and dealing with infertility. I have a had a ivf cycle last year and got pregnant but miscarried so now im hear trying natural again. Im having a hard time trying for a second child and right now i dont know what else to turn too. Im just looking for support with trying to keep trying. I have a 9 year old son where i didnt have...
  • DC1430

Roller Coaster of emotions

Hi everyone. Sometimes I feel like I am on a never ending roller coaster ride of emotions. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for almost 2 years now. I just finished my 5th round of IVF. The first 4 were unsucessful. The last try we finally got a postive pregnancy test with transferring 2 embryo's for the first time. I was so excited to finally hear the words"your pregnant". I have...
  • Tricha

IVF Failure, again. Where to go from here?

We were so excited, looking forward to get our results on Valentine Day of all days, and we're hoping it would be our best Valentine's Day ever...but unfortunately didn't get the results we had hoped and prayed for.  This was our second time going through IVF procedures. The first time, we had 6 eggs and 5 fertilized but by the day of the transfer we only had one embryo left.  We went ahead...
  • HP81

New here

Hi...my name is Hilary.  I'm new here and new to message boards in general.  My husband and I met four years ago.  We quickly knew we wanted to spend a lifetime together and also knew we want to start a family.  We talked about it often and even came up with a nickname for our future child.  We started trying three months before we got married.  Next month will be one year.  We're both...
  • MaizyDottie

Anyone using crinone progesterone gel?

I have 2 unopened boxes (36) inserts of crinone vaginal gel progesterone.  My doctor switched my meds up & I was not able to return it. Such a bummer. $700 later. At least I can tax write if off this year. Any who, it's safe & free. If  you live in the seattle area or I can ship it too! Happy Friday lmk. :)
  • MaizyDottie

Donor egg recipients (DEFET)

was wondering if anyone has had any ivf success with a donor egg frozen embryo transfer? I just did my 3rd ivf with one & i am pregnant.  Now just the waiting game til my 1st ultasound.  Wanted to connect.  
  • lalalax88

Wondering...

hi to all! I am starting my first round of IVF soon come my next period and today found out the medications and all I will be taking..I'm just wondering has anyone else been given progesterone suppositories and progesterone intramuscular shots together? I am interested as to why I need both? From my understanding I will take the shots first and after 2 weeks or so as long as my levels are good I...
  • ckb_rose369

Breakfast burritos

gosh it's been a rough couple of weeks. My husbands sister in law announced her pregnancy while I got yet again a new infertility diagnoses. That makes 3. My husband and I laid in bed all day. He works out of town so it's nice to have these lazy days with him. But this week being lazy just doesn't help. For dinner I suggested breakfast burritos. He said he only had money for a box of kraft mac...