Infertility Support Group

In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.

0 Online
0 Online
  • Hey all--I'm new to this group. My husband and I received an infertility diagnosis about 6 years ago after struggling for 3 years to learn we were infertile. It was a craptastic time mainly because I felt so alone and isolated. I've got some friends who are currently wading through the unfamiliar waters of infertility, and they're really struggling with how to engage with their very fertile...
  • Hannahbanna11

Hopeless

This is my first time joining a group like this. My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. I know it's not as long as some people, but still no baby is still so hard. I feel not good enough all the time, and my husband doesn't realize what I am feeling and it just hurts. He's always there for me 100% because he wants this just as bad as I do. I started Clomid last month the first round...
  • Apeck15

Feeling Sad

I recently found out that my husband is infertile due to chemotherapy he had when he was an infant. My 2 very best friends got pregnant during the course of all our testing, and one of them had her baby 3 weeks ago and the other one is due any day now. My husband and I found out this information the day before my one friend had her baby. I've been very emotional lately and feeling like life is...
  • I have a hopeful story to share. When husband was diagnosed with low sperm count our infertility doctor was immediately like "You need IVF." He suggested possibly seeing a urologist, but implied it was a Hail Mary pass and wouldn't really help. My husband was frustrated that the doctor didn't even make any recommendations and I was concerned that there was no examination and/or blood work done...
  • So my husband and myself have been married for 6 years and we have yet to get pregnant. We will be starting are treatments but until then every time I find out someone is pregnant hurts me. Last night a close friend told me she was and it hurt so bad. I ended up crying my self to sleep. My husband just don't get it why it hurts me bad. I know guys looks at stuff different. I just want to talk to...
  • Haley9520

Heart wrenching words

I am 21, as is my husband. We have been married for two years. Both of our family's can not wait for a grandchild, a niece or a nephew, a new addition to the family. And we would like that more than anything. My husband and I have tried to conceive for over a year now. To start with we just asummed it was work or family related stress, we thought we are young that has to be the reason. But as the...
  • Alexisb33

IVF and infertility

anyone doing IVF right now?
  • Vickichu

No period help!

I decided to come off birth control in February of this year. It is now July and I have had no period. I have a history of anorexia and have taken steps to regaining my period. I have definitley gained weight. My breasts have increased in size, my pants no longer fit, and I am so sad and I want the weight gain to end and to reach my goal. In May I stopped exerxising and upped the food ALOT! In...
  • deleted_user

Sexual Health

My hubby and I have recently stopped trying to get pregnant since June we have decided to go back on birth control to regulate my period. The docs. felt this the best way b/c they did not want me on medication w/o being monitored. Durning our fertility we spiced it up and it worked for awhile and even after taking a break it was on the up and up. However lately, it seems to have become boring and...
  • Hi I am looking for any other women who were diagnosed with this and are also carriers of the Fragile X gene. Would love to discuss infertility options and the problems associated with this condition:possibility of child with fragile X, where you stand as far as your repeat on the X chromosome (mine is 78), impending menopause (I'm 30), issues with endocrine system, low ovarian reserves and low...
  • Hey guys. I am a navy wife and my husband is getting stationed out in San DIego. I was wondering which fertility clinics yall went to, if it covered tricare, and how did they treat you after getting your positive test result.I ask this because I have a higher risk of miscarriage, and the fertility clinic that i had gone to only gave me an ultra sound at 9 weeks and sent me off my way. I should of...
  • Chelsea_M

IVF struggles

Hello everyone,New to this site. Here is a little background info.. My husband and I got married at 24 and started to try to get pregnant soon after. I always dreamed of being a younger mom. I had no idea we would struggle so much and begin this journey. After about 6 months of trying with the ovulation predictors, I knew something wasn't right. I could just feel it. I went to my OBGYN and...
  • Hi, all! Were currently passing DE IVF in Ukrainian clinic, got our BFP 9 weeks ago. 3 more weeks and our program will be finally completed. Just wanted to share what implantation bleeding was for me in case someone else is worried on this point.It was a scanty discharge, usually lighter (or, as my doc explained, sometimes darker in color) than regular menstruation flow. Bleeding is quite...
  • This is my first post and I'm really looking for closure and advice from someone that can maybe relate to me ... I'm 26 years old and have a blocked right tube, I had two failed iuis and just yesterday I got the bad news from my doctor telling me my micro ivf was a failed cycle :( I can't even deal I was so sure that the micro ivf would absolutely work we transferred 2 embryos with icsi one was 6...
  • Lonni

Infertility history

Hi all. I've been through IVF in the past (twice) and failed both times. Had surgery etc - but ended up childless and divorced. But I could have avoided all of the treatments and pain if I had only known then what I know now. People will pooh pooh me, doctors will deny me and all those who could potentially obliterate their infertility problems will miss their opportunity but at least I know...