Infertility Support Group

In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.

0 Online
0 Online
  • Hello,I am just starting my journey with deciding which route to take. Although, I have known about my infirtility for 15 years, my husband and I are just getting to the point where we have saved enough money to take the next step. I am looking for information in the South Florida area. I have been told by my Resolve support group that I should have Reproductive Diagnostic Testing done before...
  • jskuhn92

Confusing RE :[

Hi All, Just looking for some advice as I was supposed to do my first IUI this week. To preface, I have PCOS and do not menstruate or ovulate on my own. I have been on 7.5mg of Femara for 7 days. I went in for my ultrasound on day 7 and I only had one large follicle at 28mm (holy moly). The rest were 12mm or below. My RE said not to trigger or do IUI because she thinks the 28mm is a cyst. I was...
  • LaceFace

Feeling discouraged

This infertility stuff is tough! This is my first support group & first post...hoping I'll feel less alone & lost hearing from others on their fertility journey!Here's my story: I just turned 35 y/o and started this journey over 2 1/2 years ago. We live in Round Rock, TX (north of Austin). Currently, our diagnosis is "unexplained infertility" because the issues I had could in theory be fixed with...
  • jskuhn92

First IUI.. Ahhh!

Hi all, I am just looking for any advice/experiences that are similar to mine. Hubby and I have been TTC for over a year. I am 24 and he is 26. I have PCOS and he has low rapid progressive motility. We have tried three rounds of Femara, trigger shot, and timed intercourse. DH is now on motility support. I am currently on 7.5mg Femara for 7 days and will take trigger on Tuesday if follies...
  • lilie315

Hard Day

Hi, i'm just looking for some kind words to tell myself when all the meds and the hormones get the best of me... Being an emotional basketcase doesn't help anything, and no matter what i do, i just realize that once my pd comes, this was another month of meds and testing and timing that turned out not to be. Trying to stay strong, but i figured i could vent here. Thanks for listening.
  • daniella

Lost and Hopeless

Hi, I'm trying to conceive for 4 years now, and I'm 36.During this time I made all tests and exams that could exist. I have 3 large bags full of papers and doctors say there's nothing wrong with me or my husband. And it may be weird to say that I wish they could find something wrong...If I knew what was wrong I could try to fix it. Or if I knew one of us just can't have children we would adopt a...
  • Hey all--I'm new to this group. My husband and I received an infertility diagnosis about 6 years ago after struggling for 3 years to learn we were infertile. It was a craptastic time mainly because I felt so alone and isolated. I've got some friends who are currently wading through the unfamiliar waters of infertility, and they're really struggling with how to engage with their very fertile...
  • Megs91

Clomid

Hello everyone, this is my first time in a support group also and just after reading only a few of your stories I just wish I could call each of you just to chat. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and share our crazy journeys with each other. I wanted to know the experiences each of you has had with Clomid. That is the next step in my journey and unfortunately have read nothing but...
  • Haley9520

Heart wrenching words

I am 21, as is my husband. We have been married for two years. Both of our family's can not wait for a grandchild, a niece or a nephew, a new addition to the family. And we would like that more than anything. My husband and I have tried to conceive for over a year now. To start with we just asummed it was work or family related stress, we thought we are young that has to be the reason. But as the...
  • AmongTheWillows

I know I'm young

I'm 22 and I have been dealing with the reality of possibly not being able to mother children since I was 16. I was diagnosed with PCOS and yes I know people who have still gotten pregnant with it and have had healthy children but the doctor said I don't have much of a chance. I'm married and my husband and I speak of children, yet we know that it's a long long road to go down. I'm not sure that...
  • Jayon

Long Journey

I am 37 years old, and this is my story. I married my husband almost 13 years ago in October. We have been trying to conceive ever since. We adopted 7 boys over a period of seven or eight years . We love them very much . About four years ago we got great news that we were pregnant. Shortly after we begin to receive bad news about the baby inside of me. He was born with omphalicile( and I...
  • Hi all,I was wondering if you know who the peak body is for infertility support in Canada? I know that America has RESOLVE but I am not sure if it is the same for Canada...
  • My name is Katie and I have been through 4 years of infertility treatments including 2 rounds of IVF. The process made me feel extremely alone and I needed so much support and encouragement from someone who had actually been through the process. Because of my experience, I wrote a book about my journey through infertility. I have published it on Amazon Kindle. If you are a prime member, you can...
  • Krystal

IVF

Hello Everyone,I am 26 years old and have been trying to conceive for 3 years now. My doctor has recently had to remove both of my Fallopian Tubes because they were both severely damaged. Now my only hope if being able to conceive will be through IVF. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Also about how much did it cost for you to do IVF? He has recommended a bundle package with medicine and...
  • rollercoater16

Crinone

Hello Ladies,Is anyone interested in Crinone inserts? I have a box and a half left. If so please let me know.Thanks.