Infertility Support Group

In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.

0 Online
  • TeAmo

Infertile and Depressed

I was supposed to be having a simple surgery at the age of 14 and woke from the surgery to find out I had a partial hysterectomy; while having my surgery they determined my uterus was cracked in half and my OBGYN had discussed it with my mom and thought it would be best to remove it while I was already in surgery. To find out at the ripe age of 14 that I would never get to carry my own child I...
  • ready4babie

Happy holidays ????

hello all. This is my first post although I have been reading all of your stories. Thank u for posting all your honest thoughts and emotions. They have made me feel better. My story.... well...I feel like a dumb person because I wanted to wait till I was married before even trying for baby. My husband and I met 10 yrs ago but just got married last year. We were both working on our careers before...
  • dallasmif

IVF with just two embryos

I went through IVF and had my ER a week ago today. 44 eggs, 34 mature, 20 fertilized, 12 day 3.............then just 2 were left on day 5 for freezing. I'm fairly devastated because financially and emotionally another round of IVF just wasnt something I considered. I'm waiting for PGD results to see if they're viable and it's going to be the longest two weeks.If anyone has a success story with...
  • Chop

PCOS

I recently found out my second IUI was not successful. I was diagnosed with PCOS in the summer and did 3 rounds of Femara (one with IUI), and one round of clomid/ ovidrel/ IUI. I am scheduled to have a laparoscopic “clean out” that my Dr. says is routine for patients at this point. Anyone else have a similar experience? My surgery is in 2 months and they don’t seem to think there is any...
  • knm

Alone

Hi all. I am a 24 year old woman who married a wonderful, 25 year old man 2 years ago. We always knew we wanted a family and we wanted to start immediately so we could enjoy being young, active parents. We never thought in a million years that when we were ready, it wasn’t going to be that easy. Recently, it is has gotten more and more difficult for me to manage my feelings toward my...
  • Lala.K

Transfer in the morning (fingers crossed)

Hello all,I am posting as an update. After a retreival this week on Tuesday my first transfer is in the morning. We have successfully frozen 3 embryos from a few months ago and today will be a fresh transfer. I am anxious hoping this embryo sticks and my baby journey starts moving in the right direction. My coordinator said if for whatever reason there is no fresh embryos to transfer i can thaw...
  • NextStage18

Male factor infertility

I am struggling here. Trying to keep-faith and be strong but month after month it is so hard. Urologist believes that the low sperm count is related to genetics but not enough studies are around to prove this to be the case. We have been pregnant a total of 3 times. 2 naturally (our first was a miscarried @ 10 weeks after hearing the heart beat on two occasions, the other was a...
  • DMC08

Brown Spotting during the end of AF

Hi! My husband and I just did 2 rounds of IUI (Clomid and Trigger) and sadly the 2nd time didn't take. I'm honestly emotionally drained so we decide to put the 3rd attempt on hold till after the holidays. I'm just finishing my last days with AF and I've taken notice that I have brown spotting. Has anyone who has stopped IUI had the same experience? I've never had brown spotting toward the end...
  • judithbeast

Second IUI Unsuccessful

This morning was the end of my TTW after having an IUI.  The pregnancy test was negative which was dissappointing.  I'm debating on whether to try for another IUI or take a break.  If the third IUI isn't successful, then IVF would be our next step.  I'm not sure if I want to pursue IVF though.  Has anyone tried embryo adoption?  I've thought about going for embryo adoption instead of IVF. ...
  • beauxwitch

Starting IVF

Hi all. I’m starting IVF tomorrow. I’m new to this. I lost half of my ovaries to bilateral teratomas in August. I’m younger than I thought I’d be thinking about kids. But I start IVF next week and I’m nervous. Anyone know what I should expect hormonally speaking?
  • tkintzel18

At a loss

hello all. This is my first time trying this. I have been going through IVF About 3 years now. Implanted 3 times so far. First time it worked, I made it 10 weeks and then had a miscarriage due to a chromosome issue. Second time, implanted but pregnancy test was negative and I was having a very bad experience with that doctor. 3rd time got a new more personal doctor, implanted 10 days ago. Today...
  • hopefulmom2be

Need some support

I am at a loss of words really. My husband and I have been through IVF 6 times, 1 miscarriage and 1 life threatening ectopic pregnancy. I am 28 and my husband is 32. We have been through so much that at this point it is getting tough to communicate as effectively as we once did when we felt more hope in the process of Ivf. We went through our 6th failed attempt 2 months ago and it is hard to...
  • KBLP

Feeling rubbish

Hey, thought I would join a support group and speak to similar people with infertility issues
  • deleted_user

Where's everyone from?

I'm in pensacola, fl. Anyone around me?
  • MissSattc

Just feeling down ♡

I just received a phone call from one of my girlfriends.  I have known her since high school, we have been through so much in our lives together  and she is pregnant after getting off birth control..1st cycle. I am so happy for her. I really truely am and it speaks volumes to me that she would pick up the phone and call me and tell me that her little buddy is going to need a little buddy :) I...