Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
momto4cutekids
It didn't take long. I was watching CNN this morning and the mother who had eight children at once has hired a publist and they are going threw all the book deals she has been offered. Also she has been offered a television deal and is bargining back and forth with diffrent people to see who will give her the most money for her 1st interview. Sick.
deleted_user
I hope no one buys any of it. I think the Dr. who transferred so many embies in a fertile woman should be paying the babies bills not the media or public assistance. Shame on him!
deleted_user
Wow the length some ppl will go its sickening I have my own opinion about this but it was priceless when my husband told me last night If god meant for us to have litters of children he would have made us dogs I just had to laugh after that it just sucks that IF has to be exploited and after this there may be stricter rules in place for IVF making it harder than it is to go through for those who truely need it
deleted_user
that is cute. Or we would have more boobs. I can't believe that anyone would want to exploit their family like that. If we had multiples, the last thing that I would be worried about would be the book and tv deals.
theletter12
I think this is sick too...profitting from it. Next thing you know everyone will start trying to have 8 babies because they can make a big profit from it and get famous to boot. Her doctor who did this should loose his license and she should not receive a penny from the government for these children. I saw the publicist on the news...she kept claiming she has not seen any money offers...but then she went on to say there have been multiple offers and there are tons of envelopes they have not even begun to discuss. If there was no money offers...then what are these "offers" about. Ugh...profit from baby making is sick. Sick.
deleted_user
I hate the fact that this lady has turned a very real issue into an "ethical" debate. People who don't live it already have jacked up views of fertility treatments and she has turned the whole issue into a circus. Fertility trmts aren't meant for the fertile and they aren't meant to obtain a reality show or book deal.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...