Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
MomHopes
I want to thank all of you wonderful ladies who have helped me through my latest IF hurdle (emergency surgery for an ectopic). On the way to the hospital for surgery I told DH, I am done, I can't handle anymore. But, the truth is, I'm not done and I won't be until I'm holding my baby!! Without you ladies I seriously don't know if I could make it through this. In my personal world of friends and acquaintances I feel like the only person who does not have a child or is not pregnant. Then I come to this site and realize that I am not alone and there are great women out there who actually understand me and what I'm going through. You have gotten me through some of the darkest days of my life. Since joining this site I have lost 4 babies and you have helped me through each loss. Thank you so much for always being there. I truly appreciate all of my DS friends!!
FNP
You are in my prayers for continued strength and for your arms to be full very soon. HUGS
deleted_user
You will always find love and support here. I wish you the best on your journey.
deleted_user
You're so right, this site is amazing. I'm sorry you've been through so much. I pray that you will someday get the miracle you want so much. Good luck and God bless!!
ardua
You are in my prayers. Thank you for being here too, this site has been a huge support and help and I've found life long friends. We are all here for you!!
JulesH123
Please know you are in my prayers. I am here if you need to talk.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...