Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
karinmaep
Hey everyone! I went to the doctor this morning and they said that everything is developing the way it is supposed to. I go back on the 21st to take a pregnancy test. This is going to be a very long 5 days:) Just wanted to update everyone!!
Love you all, Karin
Love you all, Karin
deleted_user
Good luck! :)
deleted_user
Good luck!
deleted_user
I am sending baby dust your way!
deleted_user
Good luck to you!!
deleted_user
I have the same wait, like 7 more days to my pregnancy test. I can hardly wait! I hope the best for both of us! Good luck!
deleted_user
Good luck!
deleted_user
Good luck!!
deleted_user
Hey there! I also go for my beta on Monday! I hope we get our BFP!!! I go for progesterone tomorrow. Good luck to you hunny!
lvnikita
Baby dust to you.
deleted_user
me tooo!! i go in the 24th for "THE" prego test! best of luck to you and i totally know how you feel!! i hope the time flies for both of us :o) good luck!!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...