Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
JmeP
It's a no....I can't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I had to leave work early because I thought I would start crying right there at my desk. I atleast made it to the parking lot and on top of everything I have 3 baby showers to go to this month starting this weekend...don't think I'll be going :(
Thank you all for your well wishes and support. We'll be going back to the RE's office 4/10.
Thank you all for your well wishes and support. We'll be going back to the RE's office 4/10.
deleted_user
So sorry for your BFN!!! Just dont give up hope.
deleted_user
I'm so sorry, honey. I got a bfn yesterday and I left work too--go home and take care of yourself. Eat something yummy.
deleted_user
So sorry I know that it hurts,but like every body saying dont give up your hope,we'll all get our BFP soon
deleted_user
i am sorry to hear this.. just take care of yourself today. hugs to you, missy
deleted_user
So sorry! Just take care of yourself and your DH and you'll get through this.
deleted_user
I'm sorry.. Good luck on your next cycle..
deleted_user
so sorry to hear about your bfn take care of each other! x
deleted_user
omg im sooo sorry.
deleted_user
I am so sorry. I really hope the RE has a good plan for your next cycle. You are in my thoughts.
deleted_user
I'm sorry to hear that. Keep the faith and your BFP will come soon. I know how disappointed I get when AF comes and I have tried so hard that cycle.
deleted_user
I am so sorry, I hope your RE visit goes well and you get a good plan going.
deleted_user
I'm sorry. If you don't feel you can go to the Baby Showers...don't go. You have to take care of you right now.
deleted_user
So sorry. Hope that your RE is able to come up with a good plan.
deleted_user
I'm so very sorry.
honeyb11277
Im soo sorry!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...