Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
dee12345
Tomorrow we are going to have our 3rd IUI! Please pray for us! I would love to get our Christmas wish! Baby Dust to you all!!!!!
KristiBell
Wow I can't believe you are getting ready for another iui. We were in the 2ww together and I am still waiting on AF. Praying for you Christmas miracle.
deleted_user
prayers sent ur way!!!
aicurn
My 3rd IUI worked! Wishing you the best!
deleted_user
Good luck, I hope you get your Christmas wish!
deleted_user
Fingers crossed for you! I know that would be the best present ever!
deleted_user
hoping and praying for you!!!
deleted_user
I'm in the same boat as you, I just had my third IUI and will be able to take the test in a week and a half. My father told me that "3rd time's a charm" so I'm hoping it'll ring true for you and me =).
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...