Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
Athena39
Second Beta went down signifcantly. Told to stop all meds as it is indicative of a non viable pregnancy. I am absolutely devastated. Can;t stop crying.
JudylynS
Oh, honey I am so sorry. I wish I had some magic words to make you feel better. Please take care of yourself. Just know that you are not alone. We're all hurting for your loss.
deleted_user
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. You are in my thoughts. Know we are here for you.
deleted_user
I am in the exact same place mine was the first beta today and I have been non stop crying also! HUGS to you dear! I am thinking about you!
JenS77
I am so sorry that this happened to you. I have been there and I know how it hurts.
nanda1979
I am so sorry.... I will continue to keep you in my prayers in all hope for a miracle.
deleted_user
I'm so very sorry.
kimbochi
I am very sorry..... thinking of you ((((hugs))))
deleted_user
I am very sorry to hear your sad news.
browngurl30
Oh no, so sorry!
deleted_user
Oh.... I'm so sorry, I have been there and it is devastating. Hugs to you.
deleted_user
I am so sorry to hear this, my prayers are with you and DH.
deleted_user
I have been there. I said a prayer for you. Hang in there.
deleted_user
I am so sorry.
MomHopes
I am so sorry. I've been through it before and I know how difficult that is to go through. You are in my prayers.
deleted_user
I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers. Please hang in there.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...