Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
JessicaB
after having a false positive last week I did a test yesterday morning and it was BFN! I was crushed yet again. So off to the RE we go. I might stop til after the new year. Just enjoy the holidays without the added stress of the fertility process.
deleted_user
I am so sorry.
deleted_user
I am sorry it was BFN. I am glad you have a plan to move forward. Best of luck and baby dust next time!
deleted_user
I am so sorry sweetie. I hope you feel better
deleted_user
I am sorry.
deleted_user
shoot, I am really sorry it did not work this month. Take care.
deleted_user
SO SORRY SWEETY .
deleted_user
I just had a BFN too. Look's like we are on the same cycle. Good Luck.
deleted_user
Sorry to hear that. Sometimes its good to just take a small break. The pain and stress of infertility can really take its toll. Good luck.
JessicaB
I just wanted to say thank you to all. I love DS. I have noone to talk to that truly understands what we are going through, but you ladies here. Baby Dust to all :)
deleted_user
I'm sorry. I hoe that you get your BFP soon!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...