Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
duane
Well I finally got the call today (day 24 of my cycle). I will be taking the HCG shot tonight at 10pm...There is one really good follicle (2.1cm) and two smaller ones (1.3cm and 1.4cm). The ultrasound person told me that the 1.4 would probably be around 1.5 by tonight so this one could be a good one as well.
So Friday is our IUI day. I am so nervous but excited. Just need prayers that it will take.
Thanks again for all your prayers and support
So Friday is our IUI day. I am so nervous but excited. Just need prayers that it will take.
Thanks again for all your prayers and support
deleted_user
Good luck to you! hope your 2ww isn't too painful and this all pays off for you!
deleted_user
Tons of prayers your way!
deleted_user
good luck. faith, hope, and baby dust. XO ;)
deleted_user
Best of luck!
deleted_user
Happy 2 week wait!! Mine ends tomorrow. :(
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...