Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
WinniePoo
OK so 1st u/s was ok. I am measuring 5w6d which makes sense cause even with treatment i ovulate late so it makes me right on track. they saw a gestational sack, yolk sac and fetal pole. all perfectly normal for where i am measuring. no heartbeat yet so that means i'm not finished worrying. i go back in 2 weeks on the 26th for another u/s to see if things progressed normally. not out of the woods yet, still nervous, but at least i'm not worried about a blighted ovum anymore
deleted_user
That is great! When I went in at 6 weeks with some spotting and bleeding my Dr told me before he started that he might not see a heartbeat that early. SOOO that might be ok that they did not see a heartbeat. Thank goodness everything else looks good! You are still in my thoughts and prayers!
deleted_user
Good luck! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that all turns out great. :o)
deleted_user
Im glad to hear from you and know everything is ok. I havent been pregnant in 13yrs so I dont remember how soon you hear a heartbeat. I did just goggle it and you can hear the heart beat anytime after 6wks of pregnancy(for a slimer woman they say 9-10wks). I think you will be fine, baby is good and progressing like the docs want.....I will keep you in my prayers and good luck at the next u/s.
deleted_user
So far everything sounds great. I will pray for a good, strong heart beat during next u/s.
deleted_user
Congrats! Thats ok, don't worry about the heartbeat. Sometimes you can miss it by a day or even hours. It will be beating away next time!!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...