Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
WinniePoo
OK I THINK THE MEDS ARE GETTING TO ME
I AM ON THE SAME TRACK AS I WAS LAST TIME IF NOT BETTER (INSERT SHEEPISH GRIN HERE). YES I ONLY HAVE 6 MEASURABLE FOLLICLES, BUT LAST CYCLE 1 DAY PAST WHERE I AM NOW I ONLY HAD 5. I ALSO HAVE 21 THAT ARE THERE, BUT NOT MEASURING YET. SO I STILL HAVE 27 FOLLIES RIGHT NOW. E2 LEVEL IS 114, LH 3.1, FSH 11.2, PROG 1.1. ACCORDING TO CASE MANAGER ALL OF THIS IS PERFECTOH AND LINING IS AT 4MMPERFECT FOR WHERE I AM IN THE GAME. CONTINUE WITH SAME DOSAGE TONIGHT AND TOMORROW AND GO BACK FRIDAY FOR MORE B/W AND U/S. SHE DID GIVE ME THE OPTION OF SWITCHING TO A DIFFERENT MEDICINE THAN REPRONEX BECAUSE A LOT OF WOMEN AT THE CLINIC ARE HAVING VERY, VERY BAD REACTIONS. BUT SINCE I AM RESPONDING SO WELL SHE RECOMMENDED STAYING ON IT AS LONG AS I CAN TOLERATE THE UNCOMFORTABLENESSI KNEW MY WELTS WERE BIGGER THAN NORMAL! IF I DECIDED TO SWITCH IT WOULD MEAN BUYING THE NEW MEDS PLUS MORE FOLLISTIMILL JUST BE A TROOPER AND STICK WITH IT. IF IT GETS WORSE BY FRIDAY I CAN SWITCH, BUT I THINK ILL BE OK. I AM STILL WAY CRABBY AND UNCOMFORTABLE AND EXHAUSTED, BUT AT LEAST I FEEL A LOT BETTER ABOUT MY RESULTS!
right ovary: 11, 10, 10, and 14 less than 10
left ovary: 12, 12, 10 and 7 less than 10
all my hormone levels are in the paragraph above...sorry for the font size...copied and pasted from work
I AM ON THE SAME TRACK AS I WAS LAST TIME IF NOT BETTER (INSERT SHEEPISH GRIN HERE). YES I ONLY HAVE 6 MEASURABLE FOLLICLES, BUT LAST CYCLE 1 DAY PAST WHERE I AM NOW I ONLY HAD 5. I ALSO HAVE 21 THAT ARE THERE, BUT NOT MEASURING YET. SO I STILL HAVE 27 FOLLIES RIGHT NOW. E2 LEVEL IS 114, LH 3.1, FSH 11.2, PROG 1.1. ACCORDING TO CASE MANAGER ALL OF THIS IS PERFECTOH AND LINING IS AT 4MMPERFECT FOR WHERE I AM IN THE GAME. CONTINUE WITH SAME DOSAGE TONIGHT AND TOMORROW AND GO BACK FRIDAY FOR MORE B/W AND U/S. SHE DID GIVE ME THE OPTION OF SWITCHING TO A DIFFERENT MEDICINE THAN REPRONEX BECAUSE A LOT OF WOMEN AT THE CLINIC ARE HAVING VERY, VERY BAD REACTIONS. BUT SINCE I AM RESPONDING SO WELL SHE RECOMMENDED STAYING ON IT AS LONG AS I CAN TOLERATE THE UNCOMFORTABLENESSI KNEW MY WELTS WERE BIGGER THAN NORMAL! IF I DECIDED TO SWITCH IT WOULD MEAN BUYING THE NEW MEDS PLUS MORE FOLLISTIMILL JUST BE A TROOPER AND STICK WITH IT. IF IT GETS WORSE BY FRIDAY I CAN SWITCH, BUT I THINK ILL BE OK. I AM STILL WAY CRABBY AND UNCOMFORTABLE AND EXHAUSTED, BUT AT LEAST I FEEL A LOT BETTER ABOUT MY RESULTS!
right ovary: 11, 10, 10, and 14 less than 10
left ovary: 12, 12, 10 and 7 less than 10
all my hormone levels are in the paragraph above...sorry for the font size...copied and pasted from work
deleted_user
That is great news!!! Hope your follies continue to grow and you get great eggs! It's always good to get some positive news... it certainly helps keep your spirits up.
deleted_user
Great response... i think you're doing fabulous!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
deleted_user
Doing really good there! Hope the welts sort themselves out! :)
Athena39
Glad to see everything is going well. Good luck! Sending you lots of baby dust!
deleted_user
Yeah Repronex can give you that awful stinging and welts. Im sure they wanted to put you on Menopur. They switched me and all those issues went away. It is a more purified form of Repronex. I would probably just stick out with the Repronex if you can this cycle since you have come so far. I always worry about "freakin" the body out :). Sounds like you are right on track though. Hang in there!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...