Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
WinniePoo
Well I had my first day of monitoring b/w and u/s today and they REs office called me back. Everything is perfect! My E2 level is at 196 and my lining is up to 5mm. I have 3 measurable follicles on the right side with 10 follicles stimmed, but not measurable yet and 2 on the left with 12 in the works. So that adds up to 27 follicles still with potential. I stay on my same dose of stims and since everything looked so good I have the weekend off of b/w u/s and don't have to go back in until Monday!!!! I'll know more then. Thanks for all the support ladies and sticky baby dust to all those that need it right now.
CarrieDawn
YAY!!! Good news! Sounds like everything is going perfectly. Enjoy the weekend off!
Drex
Sounds like FABULOUS NEWS!!! Best of luck...
turtlegirl
Sounds good! Good luck!
deleted_user
glad to hear your good update...have a restful weekend!!!
deleted_user
That sounds fantastic! I hope you hear great news on Monday.
deleted_user
Sound's good. Good Luck.
deleted_user
That is really good news! I am glad it is going well and can't wait to hear your update on Monday! :-)
deleted_user
thats wonderful news hope you had a great weekend
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...