Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
WinniePoo
OK so I am 2dpo today. Boobs once again hurt. I had my u/s yesterday and i ovulated 3 eggs. but more importantly.....my lining was at a 10.9!!!!!!!! I've been busy looking for a new job, my dh and i bought a Wii to celebrate me being free of the old job and i've been so much more relaxed. granted it's ony day 2 of the 2ww, but so far so good. i think i'm going to think about it a lot less than i usually do. today if the rain will stay away i am going to pick up my bf's daughter and take her to our church carnival.....if it is raining we'll come back to our house and make cookies. so all is well here. i hope everyone else is doing well. i will check in when i can, but since i am not at work it will actually be harder for me than before. i won't forget about you guys though.....i promise!
deleted_user
good luck your numbers look good I finally am at the end of my 2ww on monday I will test wish me luck
deleted_user
Good luck to the both of you. Sounds like a good day.
deleted_user
Good Luck!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...