Infertility Support Group
In vitro fertilization is one of the most common and utilized ways of treating conception problems. This support group is dedicated to those beginning their journey with IVF and needing support. Join the community and share your experiences, advice, and story with people going through similar challenges starting a family.
WinniePoo
Well just got finished with my IUI will have another tomorrow. and as usual I have cramping and feel nauseous. I'm hoping I look pitiful enough for my boss to send me home early. Otherwise I only have 2 hours to go. It went well. DH had over 50mil forward movers and there was no pain this time. Which means tomorrow will probably be more difficult. Then it's 2 weeks of waiting for me.....yay
cryingwithu
Good Luck, try to stay optimistic.
deleted_user
Good luck my friend. The wait is what kills me.....Glad everything is looking good though.
Lili
Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!! I hope this will be your month. Good luck, and try not to stress TOO much in your 2ww!!!
deleted_user
Good luck! I hope you feel better soon!
deleted_user
Good luck
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...