Hidradenitis Suppurativa Support Group

Hidradenitis suppurativa (hi-drad-uh-NIE-tis sup-yoo-ruh-TIE-vuh) is rare, long-term skin condition that features small, painful lumps under the skin. The disease manifests as clusters of chronic abscesses or boils, sometimes as large as baseballs, that are extremely painful to the touch and may persist for years with occasional to frequent periods of inflammation, culminating in drainage, often leaving open wounds that will not heal.

0 Online
0 Online

Sulfur powder

Dries these stubborn lumps up like nobody's business! I bought mine on amazon.com a while back but never used it. It's pharmacy grade and was less than 5 bucks with shipping. I was curious and mixed mine with olive oil last night and applied to old lumps that never went down fully. They weren't sore or draining, I am just in search of a smoother groin and right armpit. Well when I awoke I almost cried at the shocking results. I know many of you are allergic to sulfur, and others not willing to try this, but maybe one brave soul will. I think there should be alot more of us living at least 80% pain free lump free lives by now, I encourage you all to continuously research and try new treatments until you find one that gives you relief.

Blessings

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

I will give it a whirl and let you know!! Thanks for the recommendation
IamDavid
IamDavid

Me too! I've got some old lumps I'd like to dry up too. Thanks for sharing the info.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thanks for the info. Will definitely look into it!