Hepatitis C Support Group
Hepatitis C is a blood-borne viral disease which can cause liver inflammation, fibrosis, cirrhosis and liver cancer. The hepatitis C virus (HCV) is spread by blood-to-blood contact with an infected person's blood. Many people with HCV infection have no symptoms and are unaware of the need to seek treatment. Hepatitis C infects an estimated 150-200 million people worldwide.
You have the last meds to see you through & be free of HCV forever! So, take a deep breath, get a shower, drink some water, grab a bite to eat, get some love from your family & get to the finish line. It's downhill from here. Hugs.
Oh yes, girl, relax now! Whew, eh? There is a lesson in this for all on tx with Sovaldi, so it is a good thing (well, you had to suffer) that you brought this issue up here. As you have seen, there are a couple threads on this now (stockpiling) and kramer received the message and is orchestrating accordingly.
Anyway, glad your nearing the end of this particular journey.
zyGenerics, last time it was from SANDOZ. I know, hopefully the side effects won't be different for you or me either. On the Sandoz Riba I got a rash on my hands and forearms, interesting to compare sides..lol..not bad overall though...hope the potency is dang good for both..that's what I care about.
I still have one more shipment until TX is over. This was only the second one. Weeks 5-8. Hopefully this next one won't be such a bear to acquire. It's been nothing but a roller coaster from the start, I'll say that. Whew... Hope the Riba doesn't run out of stock in the next 3 weeks. They'll have to call the straight jacket men for me if so. LOL
I have no idea what my Ribavirin looked like who who made it,
Are you using lots of sunscreen? It comes as high as 100 SFP! Us eit even on cloudy days and while driving.