Healthy Relationships Support Group
No relationship is perfect. A long-term relationship requires constant effort to understand each other, fix misunderstandings, solve problems and continue to grow as both individuals change and evolve. How we deal with our misunderstandings is the focus of this community. Join us to find support, get advice, and share your experience with your relationship.
soundwave
New here and just sharing. My wife and I are both in our second marriage. Everyday is exciting to be with her. We don't take things seriously. We don't get mad at eachother longer than a few hours. We express our feelings and constantly negotiate and we make lots of comprimises. We support each other and life is great. :)
rmb
Awesome!
koolman
Congratulations! Thanks for the great tips on how to make it work!
Aronia
That's so wonderful. Hugs
Kjrmc
Awesome to hear of a truly good relationship.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Nationalday.com proclaims September 28th as Self Aware Day. I took a few snaps of various core values lists and tried to pick my top five core values (kinda hard to only pick 5). But here are my top picks. Feel free to list a few of yours too:GodLovePeaceStability Compassion
-
Now that I am not talking to my whatever best friend, I realized that her life is full of drama. I had grown tired of hearing her stories about her boyfriend many months ago. She basically had been monopolizing conversations for that long too. She pretty much stopped asking me questions about me. I passed her in front of her classroom the other day and didn't even look at her. I am...
