Insurance and Health Care Reform Support Group

This community deals with health insurance issues and major health care policy creation or changes (for the most part, governmental policy). Communicate your ideas, problems, solutions, and experiences here.

0 Online
  •  Open Enrollment runs from November 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017. Outside the Open Enrollment Period, you generally can enroll in a health insurance plan only if you qualify for a SpecialEnrollment Period.https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/open-enrollment-period/
  • brav0

Kindly suggest me about scaling and root planing

Hello.. I need some help from you guys. I have tartar on back of my down front incisors. I have had scaling 2 years ago and since then I tried to keep my teeth clean using Crest Whitening toothpaste (not the strips). Now, I have no idea how the tartar build up again on the back of my teeth. I need some home remedy to remove tartar as it is really disturbing me. I heard that using hydrogen...
  • ceeMendes

Question: anyone from Massachusetts?

Hi anyone from Massachusetts? I just read that your State has universal healthcare. What does that mean? Do you pay for insurance, do you have higher taxes? Do let me know.
  • deleted_user

Hospitalist vs PCP and HC Reform

i recently needed to be hospitalized due multipule complications due to lupus. I had done everything my PCP had asked me to do including 3 trips to the ER which we both thought would result in my being admitted. Due to the new hospitalist system I was not. Not only was I discourage and frustrated but so was my doctor. After 4 weeks of various oral antibiotics and op wound care my PCP called a...
  • jim45895

Being Deaf later in life

Looking to share with the hard of hearing. Going deafer by the moment. Recently had Cochlear Implants, Looking for others to discuss. New key board on the way from Amazon so forgive the typeowes.Jim.Had every outgoing professional life, spent decades in acdamic health care. Realized that it was causing a problem when they would say dead and I heard dying, not a good sign. :)
  • Internet shopping is the most recent enslavement that today's cell phone utilizing youth is inclined to. Individuals are getting increasingly into internet shopping with deals, advancements and rebates being accessible for a large portion of the days in a year. With things getting less expensive because of firm rivalry between E-commerce entrances, customers are getting dependent on it....
  • johnagonzalez

hair loss problem!

Greetings, I am completely disturbed :(. I have discovered my bare pitch before four months and it got twofold in these four months. I am only 25 years of age and if this proceeds with I am certain that I will lose all my hair when I am 35. One of my companions has done hair transplant surgery and he is alright at this point. I am likewise thinking to do one from Seager Medical Group (...
  • salazar08

Hair fall!!

I am just 35 years old and my hair has lost its body and is thinning and bald patches are appearing. At first it was just mild hair fall. But now it exceeds the limit. Half an year back I had gone for a Stem cell therapy for hair restoration. But it doesn't give any positive result for me. One of my old colleague saw me last week. She really get shocked when she saw me. As she advised I had...
  • deleted_user

obama care

hiwhat do you think of it?can it work?coonsanders
  • stephenalfred

health

visit this web... I find it very informative www.healthunits.com
  • What happens when new health care employees are not screened very well http://www.streamlineverify.com/a-synopsis-of-2014-exclusion-fines/ Makes me wonder if, at any point in time, I was in a facility where these people worked!
  • deleted_user

Burn up A lot more Calories in Much less Time

like my botanical slimming softgel! Immediately after getting botanical slimming softgel, I commenced noticing my mid human body unwanted fat diminishing and was so thrilled. Smells excellent and easy to consider capsule I really like these! I consider them daily, and so they odor astounding. Once i work with my clients, one of the key elements which i integrate into all of our workouts is Depth....
  • SusieJD

WE DID IT! THE HEALTH CARE BILL HAS PASSED!

Thank you Lord! Thank you for saving me once again by making the good representatives of our blessed country see the poor and struggling among us! Now I can see a doctor about my RA, OA, Severe Osteophytes, my Arrhythmia, my digestive problems, my fractured back and I know that I'll have the help that I need so desperately.Susie
  • Hello, I am currently working on my thesis on the use of online health communities and their impact on patient-physician dialogue. I would like to gather data on how the abundance of health information found online has changed the dynamic in the traditional patient-physician relationship.It would be appreciated if patients and/or physicians who look for health information online can take a 7 to...
  • Using zi xiu tang is definitely an simple way for me to shed body weight, I've carried out a great number of matters to have weightloss, but unsuccessful. But this a person differs , for the reason that I acquired great end result with it. When I begun to acquire the zi xiu tang I recognized effects. Cravings disappeared and my need for food items went down noticeably. I'll hold seeking the this...