Gastric Bypass Surgery Support Group
Gastric bypass (GBP) is any of a group of similar operative procedures used to treat morbid obesity, a condition which arises from severe accumulation of excess weight in the form of fatty tissue, and the health problems ("co-morbidities") which result. If you are considering gastric bypass or have had it, join the community where we share our experiences and find support.
kellynaylor
Today is nine months since my surgery. In May of 2012 I weighed in at 347 pounds, right before my surgery I weighed 302. This morning I got on the scale and was 213!! So that is 134 pounds gone since I first met with my surgeon (89 down since surgery). I so want to be under 200 pounds by my one year anniversary. I have three months to loose 14 pounds which is 4.67 pounds per month. Definitely can be done if I really watch and follow my program and kick up my exercise!! I so want to be in onderland, it has been such a long time since I have been there!!
rubymama
Kelly, that is so great! Congratulations! You should be so proud!
deleted_user
That's so awesome! Good job. I'm sure you will make your goal of onederland. You are such an inspiration to me.
deleted_user
Congratulations, you are doing great, I have faith you will hit your mark by your one year!
Pam2011
Congrats!! You are doing great!
deleted_user
Good for you! You'll hit onederland before you know it!
deleted_user
So happy for you and encouraged by your success. Thank you for sharing!
onmway
Great job!!
ChocolateAmazon
Congrats and keep up the good work.
deleted_user
You are such an inspiration! Good job!
jjklmommy
That's awesome. I hope when I have my surgery I will follow your path.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...