Fibromyalgia Support Group
You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.
Patty1963
I just want to say "thank you so much" to everyone in this group. I'm fairly new and I have found such peace knowing I'm not alone. Your stories and comments I read daily, give me such comfort. I'm still early in the process, but I know someone is always there. It's raining here in Georgia for the third straight day! Need I say more?. I just want to send hugs and love to all of you amazing people. No matter how bad your day feels, remember you are helping someone else!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Good day to all.So let me explain why we're discussing this today. The problem is, if your system gets too many (as in produces too many) it's a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) called Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, and my husband was diagnosed in early 2018.Every monocloncal antibody or protein in your blood is essentially a blank, a slug, as they call coins that have been minted but not...
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...

Merry Christmas to you!!! Glad you are finding this group helpful to you. It has been very helpful to me (been a member since August of 2010).
I live in North Carolina & the weather here has been rainy, cold & foggy with more forecasted through tomorrow.
Best wishes.
You are not alone and always remember that. So many people are struggling each day for so many different reasons. I'm glad this forum helps you, I too find it very helpful and I have enjoyed reading it each day.
I hope you have a wonderful day and a Merry Christmas!
This group is always a lifesaver for me. I think having an invisible illness like fibro is so lonely. Add to that being misunderstood by virtually everyone, including our doctors, and you've got the perfect storm for depression and loneliness.
Well, I pray you have a wonderful Christmas, too. Try to pace yourself and rest as much as possible. I do one thing, then go back to rest for a bit, then get back up. You get the idea!
Hugs,
Elizabeth